ARMA members include records and information managers, MIS and ADP professionals, imaging specialists, archivists, hospital administrators, legal administrators, librarians, and educators. As a member of ARMA you will be part of:
- Advancing records and information management as a discipline and a profession;
- Organizing and promoting programs or research, education, training and networking in the profession of records and information management;
- Supporting the enhancement of professionalism of the membership; and
- Promoting cooperative endeavours with related professional groups
New Membership Levels!
ARMA International is excited to announce that starting July 1, 2013, we are introducing new membership levels. Our current membership levels are “one size fits all.” The new membership levels will allow members and potential members to join and participate as it makes the most sense for them, their careers, and their organizations.
Our three membership levels will be:
- Professional Member ($175): A professional member will have all the perks of our current member – and then some. Professional members will receive discounts on most of the resources ARMA International provides. Professional members will also receive a print subscription to our Information Management magazine. Most importantly, professional members will have 24/7 access to all of ARMA International’s on-demand web seminars, free of charge – rather than paying prices ranging from $20 to $45 each as they do under the current structure. This will give professional members a catalog of more than 250 free, cutting-edge topics at their fingertips! This membership level is ideal for any member who is familiar with information governance and can benefit from substantial discounts on education and resources.
- Associate Member ($95): This is our first step into membership, and it is recommended for students and retired professionals. Associate members will be allowed to join ARMA International chapters and they will have access to an electronic version of our award winning Information Management magazine. They will not be eligible for membership-based discounts. Joining as an associate member is a great way for those new to information governance to get up to speed and see what ARMA International can do for them.
- Friend of ARMA ($0): In the past we’ve considered non-members to only be “customers” but they are so much more than that. They are our friends, our colleagues and we want to acknowledge them as such as we provide them with the resources and education they need.
After much study and deliberation, we determined that changing our membership structure is the best way to:
- acknowledge our customers as an important part of our constituency
- retain our members whose organizations are no longer supporting their memberships by creating a membership level (associate member) at a price point they can afford
- retain our members who may be moving into an allied field (for example, litigation support) and need a membership level (associate member) and price point that continues to provide a good return on their investment
- enhance the benefits for those members how are fully vested in taking advantage of all that ARMA International has to offer for their professional growth
Join ARMA and experience the numerous benefits of membership today!
For more information on membership and the benefits or if you would like to apply on-line please click here.
If you are a current, active member of ARMA and wish to renew your membership please log into your MyARMA Membership Account and select the “Edmonton Chapter dues” check box.
For other membership inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org