CALL FOR RESEARCH TOPICS on Canadian Content
The Foundation is a leading organization that facilitates research, scholarship, and education for the information management profession. Its mission is to provide current and relevant resources to information management professionals allowing them to advance in the profession.
This call for research topics invites Canadian information management professionals to suggest topics that could be developed into funded scholarly research projects. The topics should relate to Canadian information management issues.
If you are interested in presenting a research topic for consideration, please submit your application by providing the following information.
- Suggested research topic
- Brief description of the scope of the topic
- How/why is this topic important
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com by June 30, 2019.
- You may be contacted by the Foundation to clarify details about the topic.
- Applications for topics will be reviewed and evaluated by the Foundation. The selected topic will be developed into a research project, and the research report published by June 2020.
The Foundation is a non-profit corporation with 501(c)3 tax exempt status in the US. For additional information, please visit: http://armaedfoundation.org/