Are you interested in participating as a key member of the ARMA Edmonton Board? Would you like to further develop your personal leadership skills while working with a dedicated team of volunteers? If so, the ARMA Edmonton Board of Directors has an opportunity for you! Each year ARMA Edmonton holds elections for all board member positions.
The Board Member positions are:
Click on the links above to see position descriptions.
Commitments for the Board Members:
- The terms of office are July 1 to June 30
- Attendance at regular monthly and special board meetings (held virtually over zoom)
- Attendance at all Chapter Events where possible
- Participation in community events, speak on behalf of ARMA, or participate in special projects or on committees as required
- Dedicate 3 to 6 hours per week on ARMA Board activities pertaining to their portfolio duties and responsibilities outlined in the Chapter’s Operating Manual
Should you have any questions on this process, or if you would like more information regarding any position please contact the Chapter President by emailing email@example.com.
- Candidates and nominees may only declare for one Board position per election.
- Only full, active members in good standing with ARMA International may nominate or stand for election.
- If you are nominating someone for a position, you must obtain their prior permission to do so. (All nominees will be notified of the nomination by email.)