ARMA International is a community of information management and information governance professionals who harness the strategic power of information. As a member of ARMA you will be part of:
- Advancing records and information management as a discipline and a profession;
- Organizing and promoting programs or research, education, training and networking in the profession of records and information management;
- Supporting the enhancement of professionalism of the membership; and
- Promoting cooperative endeavours with related professional groups
- Professional Member ($175): Professional members will receive discounts on most of the resources ARMA International provides. Professional members will also receive a subscription to our Information Management magazine. Most importantly, professional members will have 24/7 access to all of ARMA International’s on-demand web seminars, This will give professional members a catalog of more than 250 free, cutting-edge topics at their fingertips! This membership level is ideal for any member who is familiar with information governance and can benefit from substantial discounts on education and resources.
- Associate Member ($95): This is our first step into membership, and it is recommended for students and retired professionals. Associate members will be allowed to join ARMA International chapters and they will have access to an electronic version of our award-winning Information Management magazine. Joining as an associate member is a great way for those new to information governance to get up to speed and see what ARMA International can do for them.
Join ARMA and experience the numerous benefits of membership today!
For more information on membership and the benefits or if you would like to apply online please click here.
If you are a current, active member of ARMA and wish to renew your membership please log into your MyARMA Membership Account and select the “Edmonton Chapter dues” check box.